PIGMENT DISPERSIONS FOR WATER BASED PAINT
The AQUAPRINT TINT dispersions are a range of fine aqueous ‘binder free’ pigment dispersions ideal for most aqueous and decorative paint systems which comply with European legislation.
Tennants offers a full range of products including common industry standards as well as many specialist colours and HPP products.
The AQUAPRINT TINT range offers
• High levels of flocculation resistance in aqueous interior paint systems
• Good resistance to settlement
• Excellent Lightfastness
• VOC Free (1)
• Ecolabel compliant for SVOC content (2)
• APEO (Alkyl Phenyl Ethoxylate) free
• Formaldehyde Free
• Toy regulation compliant products available, EN71.3, EN71.7
The colours exhibited are our core products but many more are available.
Additionally if special shades, concentrations or blends are needed please contact us.
This information is furnished without warranty as the performance of the finished coating is a function of many variables outside our control. Samples of AQUAPRINT TINT dispersions are available for customer evaluation.
1) The term VOC is defined in EU Ecolabel.
2) SVOC content complies with the EU Ecolabel if used at less than 30% of the finished coating.
All colours displayed are for illustrative purposes only and are not suitable for colour matching
C.I. Yellow 110
C.I. Orange 34
C.I. Red 101
C.I. Blue 15
C.I. Yellow 3
C.I. Yellow 155
C.I. Red 2
C.I. Violet 19 Yellow
C.I. Green 7
C.I. Yellow 1
C.I. Yellow 42
C.I. Red 112
C.I. Red 122
C.I. Violet 23
C.I. Yellow 74 Trans.
C.I. Yellow 83
C.I. Red 146
C.I. Red 12
C.I. Yellow 74
C.I. Orange 5
C.I. Red 170
C.I. Yellow 74 Opaque
C.I. Orange 43
C.I. Red 254
C.I. Blue 60
(Ozone Stable Blue)